logo-loader
viewOne World Lithium Inc.

One World Lithium updates on drill program for Salar del Diablo lithium; raises $1.24M from initial closing of placing

The drilling program at Salar del Diablo is estimated to cost $600,000

1541701220_shutterstock_575812246.jpg
Lithium is a buzz commodity at the moment- not least due to its use in making electric vehicles

One World Lithium Inc (CSE:OWLI) has closed a portion of its previously announced placing, raising around $1.24M, mainly to fund drilling at the Salar del Diablo lithium property in Mexico.

The company issued over 8.3 million units at $0.15 each.

Each unit consists of one share and one-half of a purchase warrant.

Each warrant allows the holder to buy one share for $0.20 for 24 months from closing.

The drilling program -  a 12 hole, 4,050m (meter) RC program -  at Salar del Diablo is estimated to cost $600,000.

The funds will also go towards the maintenance of the site, corporate purposes and working capital, the company said.

The holes in the drill program will test three large geophysical conductive zones that cover more than 54 sq km within a geochemical anomaly that covers 150 sq km.

One World Lithium has now earned an undivided 60% working interest in the project. On completing the January 2019 drilling program, it will earn a further 20% working interest, for a total working interest of 80%.

Also today, One World Lithium said that it had hired John King Burns as an advisor to the company, who is currently serving as an independent director of China Gold Resources (TSX:CGG).

Burns is also CEO and President of NeurSciences LLC.

Quick facts: One World Lithium Inc.

Price: 0.065 CAD

CSE:OWLI
Market: CSE
Market Cap: $6.04 m
Follow

Add related topics to MyProactive

Create your account: sign up and get ahead on news and events

NO INVESTMENT ADVICE

The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...

In exchange for publishing services rendered by the Company on behalf of One World Lithium Inc. named herein, including the promotion by the Company of One World Lithium Inc. in any Content on the Site, the Company...

FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE

Watch

One World Lithium prepares to drill at the Salar Del Diablo Project in Mexico.

One World Lithium (CSE:OWLI) Chief Geologist John Hiner sat down with Steve Darling from Proactive Investors Vancouver to talk about the drilling program about to begin at the Lithium Project in Mexico. Hiner talked about the excitement surrounding this area and how they decided on the holes...

on 5/3/19

2 min read