Gold Drop encompasses 5,628 hectares of prospective ground in the Greenwood District, and hosts eight or more known low-sulfide, gold-bearing veins or vein systems.
The Greenwood area has recently enjoyed renewed interest from both major and junior companies.
The focus of the work in 2018 focused on the C.O.D vein in the Gold Drop Southwest zone, first identified as a target in the spring of 2017.
Highlights of work last year are as follows:
- Completed 71 diamond drill holes on the C.O.D vein. High-grade intersections included 129 g/t (grams per ton) gold and 1,154 g/t silver over 7.28 meters (m) and 107.5 g/t gold and 880 g/t silver over 6.90 meters.
- Mining.com lists GGX drill intercept No. 7th the best worldwide to date for 2019
- Extended the C.O.D vein 160 m to the southwest by drilling
- Completed 19 diamond drill holes on the Everest vein
- Discovered the southern extension of the Gold Drop vein by means of mechanical trenching
- Completed 30m of trenching on the Silent Friend Vein
- Completed thorough trenching program in the C.O.D North region of the property.