Phunware, Inc. (NASDAQ:PHUN) has announced the release of its new mobile application software, Healthy Spaces to help individuals and businesses track and monitor personal health information while gathering together more safely through tech-enabled pre-screening, health and safety protocols.
The fully-integrated enterprise cloud platform for mobile group, that provides products, solutions, data and services for brands worldwide, said Healthy Spaces is available for download on Google Play for Android and on the Apple App Store for iOS as well.
READ: Phunware launches enhanced mobile application framework for its Multiscreen-as-a-Service (MaaS) customers worldwide
Healthy Spaces allows users to build their own health profiles, which includes tracking, recording and evaluating key medical activities, habits and symptoms. Mobile application users can then create, manage and join groups across their professional and social networks for easy monitoring and check-ins.
The mobile application user profiles help to maintain healthy spaces by making key health attributes such as daily temperature easily accessible for review prior to safely gathering or interacting with larger groups of people.
“Just as the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) became a necessary part of our travel experience in the wake of 9/11, new safety and security protocols are now necessary across industries to restore confidence and get people back together in person again,” Randall Crowder, COO of Phunware said in a statement.
“In a post-COVID-19 world, we can help corporations return to work, students return to campus, hospitals to re-engage patients and groups and organizations of all sizes to gather, meet and interact again, all while tech-enabling best practices on mobile to keep people safer and more comfortable no matter where they get together", he added.
In addition to being available as a stand-alone mobile application portfolio, Healthy Spaces will soon be available for integration into existing iOS and Android mobile applications using a proprietary Software Development Kit (SDK).
Existing Phunware customers will be able to leverage the Healthy Spaces SDK and access additional features through the company's Multiscreen-as-a-Service (MaaS) cloud platform for mobile, enabling safer returns to work for businesses, returns to campus for academic institutions and returns to being social for other groups and organizations.
- Phunware said the capabilities of MaaS with the addition of the Healthy Spaces SDK will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing individuals and groups with pre-screening guidelines and questions upon arrival at a location
- Tracking important health, habits and risk information among individuals and groups through user profiles
- Reviewing and determining if an individual or group is approved to gather based on health attributes and their associated potential risks
- Managing and enforcing social distancing and health protocols, including proactive and reactive messaging, reminders and notifications
- Monitoring and tracing movements and activities (subject to both facility readiness and the integration of Phunware's MaaS Location Based Services SDK)
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org