Metalla Royalty & Streaming Ltd (CVE:MTA) (NYSEAMERICAN:MTA) reported that the company’s stock was added to the VanEck Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF (NYSE:GDXJ) effective at market close on December 18, 2020.
Metalla said its shares were also added to the US Global GO GOLD and Precious Metal Miners ETF (NYSEARCA:GOAU) and the ETFMG Prime Junior Silver Miners ETF (NYSEARCA:SILJ).
“Metalla's inclusion in the GDXJ is a major milestone for the Company, reflecting successful execution of our growth strategy,” Metalla Royalty & Streaming CEO Brett Heath said in a statement.
READ: Broker Roth Capital starts covering Metalla Royalty & Streaming, which funds growth using its market cap currency
He added: “Listing on the NYSE American earlier this year, coupled with the increased scale of the company following a record year of transactions and 18 additional royalties, has significantly increased the company's liquidity and market visibility. The GDXJ brings additional trading flexibility and exposure to the largest source of capital flows for junior precious metal equities with US$6.3 billion in net assets as we move into this next phase of the bull market.”
The company anticipates that additional precious metals related exchange traded funds, indexes, and mutual funds will include Metalla stock in its benchmarks, which Metalla expects will further increase its market visibility and liquidity.
It has been an eventful 2020 for Metalla, with accomplishments that include:
- Metalla stock begins trading on the NYSE American stock exchange on January 8, 2020
- Acquisition of a royalty on the Teck Resources (TSE:TECK) / Newmont (NYSE:NEM) NuevaUnion project on February 18, 2020
- Acquisition of Cortez Trend royalties on Barrick Gold (NYSE:GOLD) / Newmont Nevada Gold Mines joint venture operation on April 27, 2020
- Acquisition of royalty on Kirkland Lake Gold's (NYSE:KL) Fosterville mine on July 27, 2020
- Acquisition of participation royalty on Karora Resources' (TSE:KRR) operating Higginsville Gold Operations on September 16, 2020
- Acquisition of royalty on Minera Alamos' (CVE:MAI) La Fortuna project on October 22, 2020
- Acquisition of strategic portfolio of royalties in Nevada and Utah on November 4, 2020
Metalla Royalty & Streaming has acquired 62 royalties and streams from third parties via 20 transactions in the past four years.
Contact Sean at email@example.com