Ready Set Gold Corp (CSE:RDY), a junior gold exploration company, provided Tuesday an update from its 2020 fall exploration program on the Northshore Gold project near Schreiber, Ontario.
In a statement, the company reported several highlights:
- Completed high-resolution airborne magnetic and Lidar surveys
- Analyzed lithological observations, structural measurements, and structural features to understand the structural events affecting the gold mineralization
- Integrated the structural information and high-resolution magnetic / Lidar data to develop a geological interpretation for the structures and gold mineralization
- Completed a review of vein composition, textures, and geometry to understand the relationship between vein development and gold mineralization
- Submitted Exploration Plans to the Government of Ontario
- Completed 40 linear metres of trenching to follow up previous surface and boulder sample results from earlier in the year with channel samples taken on exposed veins
- Results confirm the gold mineralized system in the No 4 Vein, and indicate a potential extension of the No 5 Vein
The company said the fall exploration was a follow up to work completed in July 2020. Previously reported highlights from the July sampling and mapping included high-grade gold values from quartz veins, both within and outside of the Afric deposit.
"The summer and fall exploration work conducted on our flagship property, demonstrates that there is merit in advancing the 'Afric' deposit, with its defined resources, as well as pursuing opportunities provided by the under-explored, high-grade vein systems, which provide blue-sky potential for early-stage investors," said CEO Christian Scovenna.
Contact the author: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow him on Twitter @PatrickMGraham