It also announced that Akiva Borenstein has resigned as a director, and Mineworx said it would like to thank him for his dedication and service to the corporation.
In a statement, Mineworx CEO Greg Pendura commented: “Akiva has been an exceptional director these past six years and has not only provided the company with valuable advice on strategic direction but has shown considerable support by becoming one of our largest shareholders”.
Mineworx noted that Granatier brings to Mineworx valuable financial experience having been:
- President of HDG Holdings, a Saskatchewan based land development company.
- Past CEO Conexus Credit Union, with $3 billion of financial assets.
- Past Chair of Ontario based, Co-Operators Group of companies, a national life and general insurance company.
- Past Board Chair, Concentra Financial Services, a wholesale and retail financial services provider.
- Past Board Chair, Regina Regional Economic Development Association.
It said Granatier will assume the role of chair of the company’s Audit Committee. He currently owns 1,419,600 million shares of Mineworx Technologies.
Mineworx is positioned for growth with its partnerships in the E-Waste, Catalytic Converter and mining sectors. The corporation's objective is to utilize licensed and proprietary technologies to extract precious metals in an environmentally responsible, sustainable and profitable manner from niche market opportunities.
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org