Proactive Investors - Run By Investors For Investors

Perseus Mining to 'comfortably' achieve half-year guidance after strong March quarter

Perseus Mining Limited (ASX:PRU) chief executive officer Jeff Quartermaine updates Proactive Investors on the gold producer's March quarter which saw the company progress towards generating free cashflow from its operations.
 
"It's been a very busy and productive quarter for us at Perseus ... we've been generating gold in line with our expectations and our costs are coming down," says Quartermaine.
 
He continues, "We've put ourselves into a position where we're comfortably going to achieve our guidance for the half year, in terms of production and costs."
 
Most of Perseus' quarterly gold production (66.5%) came from its Edikan mine in Ghana with the remaining 33.5% produced at its Sissingué mine in Côte d’Ivoire.
 
View full PRU profile View Profile

Perseus Mining Ltd Timeline

Copyright © Proactiveinvestors.com, 2019. All Rights Reserved - Proactive Investors North America Inc., Proactive Investors LLC

Market Indices, Commodities and Regulatory News Headlines copyright © Morningstar. Data delayed 15 minutes unless otherwise indicated. Terms of use